FAMILY MODEL CALL
Thank you so much for your interest in my Family Model Call! As I mentioned in my email, I'm looking for a few new families for family portrait sessions. I'm specifically looking to update my portfolio with new session location images!
A few important things to know:
(please read below before completing questionnaire)
- I'm looking for new families with children under the age of 18
- Sessions will take place on the following dates in August and September:
- August 1st - 4th
- August 30th - September 9th
- Sessions will take place either in the early morning or mid to late evening (depending on the day and location) and will last approximately an hour (give or take about 15 minutes)
- You will have a few select locations to choose from (I only plan to photograph 1 or 2 families per location - so first come, first serve)!
- Although I am only offering this for select dates, times and location, I will do my best to be as flexible as possible!
- For your time (and a signed model release), you will receive a complimentary session (so the normal session fee is waived) and a $200 product or digital image credit. You can use this credit to purchase a couple of matted gift prints or a mounted 11x14 print or you can apply it towards the purchase of digital images and/or a larger piece or collection. Most clients do end up spending more than $200 on their portraits but there is no obligation or pressure to order anything more. (Please note: like all of my sessions, digital images are not automatically included - they are ordered after the session)
- About a week after the session you will meet me in the Lincoln & Lucy Studio in downtown Everett for your viewing and ordering appointment. This is when you'll be able to spend your credit!
- You will be asked to sign a photography agreement and model release. To ensure your commitment, you will also be asked to place a $50 refundable retainer to book your session. This retainer will be completely refunded after your session. It is only forfeited if you cancel or do not show for your session. :)
If interested, please complete the questionnaire below!